TestNG: org.testng.TestNGException: java.lang.NullPointerException

Almost the entire day i have spent cracking this issue, and when in the end i was able to solve it by myself after searching on the whole internet, i found my self to be in an awkward situation as the fix was as simple as changing the tag (suite ) from Suite to suite… you see what life can become when you don’t follow the case sensitive thing 🙂

Check the below link for the quick video that i have created to show the issue and how you can overcome it…

TesnG Nullpointer Issue

Post it in the comments, if you are facing any issues on the TestNG.xml file run.